Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will– Mahatma Gandhi
Basic Rules Applicable to the Practice Tests at GoforPractice.com
The entire content has been developed with high level of standardization and ease of navigation.
A quick-to-read analysis in a graphical representation makes the assessment easily understandable.
• All Classes are divided into Subjects and further divided into Chapters.
• All Chapters carry 3 Practice Tests each under the three difficulty levels i.e Level A, B and C. This makes it 9 Practice Tests per Chapter.
• Each Practice Test has standard 10 questions carrying one mark each. No negative marking. No marking for unanswered question.
• User can move to the next question only after answering the current one. A question may be flagged by the User to be reviewed before submission.
• There is a grace time of 5 minutes, over and above the stipulated time, to finish a Practice Test.
• The User can choose to Submit or Quit during or after the stipulated Practice Test duration.
• Answers and explanations to the multiple choices can be viewed after submitting the Practice Test.
• User can form a personalised Revision list out of the questions just attempted on a Practice Test.
• On achieving a score of 8 or more any one of the 3 Practice Test under a Level, the next difficulty level would be unlocked.
• The User can re-take any Practice Test any number of times.
• Score obtained in the First attempt of any Practice Test will be considered for the Score Card. Therefore be careful while submitting the Practice Test.
• User can always view the Scores/Answers of the First and the Latest attempt of any Practice Test.
• A Chapter Score on the Chapter Dashboard will show the overall score for all Practice Tests under a Chapter.
• The Chapter Score would be carried over to the respective Subject Dashboard.
• The Chapter Coverage Meter would show the number of Practice Tests that are completed by the User on any given Chapter out of the Total Practice Tests available for that Chapter.
• A Subject Score on the Subject Dashboard will show the overall score for all Practice Tests under a Subject.
• The Subject Score would be carried over to the Class Dashboard.
• The Subject Coverage Meter would show the number of Practice Tests that are completed by the User on any given Subject out of the Total Practice Tests available for that Subject.
• Analysis, Score Cards, Answers and explanations can be accessed anytime from the Dashboards.
• Analysis includes User's own performance besides the comparative performace of other Users in the City and the GFP community.
• User can generate their own Mix n' Match Practice Tests by selecting the Chapters and the difficulty Level in any given subject.
GoforPractice.com is an online education website offering a structured practice platform for school students of CBSE board India. We strive to make practice fun for students and help them achieve their goals efficiently through worksheets that are handcrafted for a thorough understanding of concepts using contemporary and modern learning techniques. Along with elaborate explanation and chapter wise revision listing, our ecosystem provides cutomisable worksheets to take students from basic to advanced levels of performance.